In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services that are made available by worknizer.com ("we" "us" or "our"). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Dum.ps and user("you" or "your").
If you are dissatisfied with anything related to the Worknizer website, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the services.
- Worknizer provides you with several services over the internet via our website. Our basic services is completely free from registration and charge.
- Worknizer stores notes, shortener links, files, and to do list note. All data are treated confidentially. Worknizer does not check, open or view the content of your data.
- Worknizer offer you to upload 40MB of data per file and unlimited number of files.
- You understand that when using the services, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Worknizer is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You acknowledge your use of content is at your sole risk.
- When you upload files, we refer to it as “content”. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to store, share or distribute the content.
- You are solely responsible for your Content and your interactions with other users of the services.
- When you allow other users access to your Content, you, not Worknizer are responsible for what others do with it.
Worknizer respects your rights and demands that you respect those of Worknizer. This includes privacy and intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos. You are not allowed to use our Service to infringe on any rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights or to promote, enable or facilitate others to infringe on any rights.
You agree, while using Worknizer services, that you may not:
- Use the services for any illegal purpose;
- Use any robot, spider, offline readers, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the services, with the exception of public search engines;
- Attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of the website or service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication;
- Send any viruses, worms, defects, malware, junk mail, spam, Trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature;
- Reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the services without the express permission of Worknizer;
- Collect or harvest any personal identifiable information or account names or solicit users;
- Violate or attempt to violate Worknizer systems or interfere with the normal use of the services by users;
- Distribute an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's trademarked or copyrighted work;
- Distribute content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Distribute content that violates the rights of others, such as distributing content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libelous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party;
- Defame or libel any person; invade any person's right of privacy or publicity or otherwise violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any person;
- Distribute any links to any external Internet sites that are abusive;
- Impersonate or pretend affiliation with any person or entity;- access any non-public areas of our website or service;
- infringe on intellectual property rights;
- infringe on or violate any applicable law or regulation;
Worknizer reserves the right to disclose Files in so far necessary (i) to defend itself in legal proceedings (ii) to follow a court order, (iii) to abide by any law, regulation or governmental request, (iv) to safeguard national security, public security or public health.
Worknizer may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
Notification of Changes